New server sale! 40% sale on store! Click here

play.minemensia.com

Click to copy the ip!

Hi, I am Exiav.

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Exiav, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Exiav

Exiav some random penguin in an alley

Hello,
    I thought I'd do one of these to clear up some confusion around who's Exiav and who's Vexian.
    It's both me, at most places like Discord, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter etc. I've changed my name to Vexian or Vexian64. This doesn't have any particular reason other than that I like the name Vexian more. Anyways, more about myself.
    Most of you might know me as Exiav. I am, or well, at least was, an enthusiastic Prison player. I even bought a mugger rank. Obviously, Prison isn't the only gamemode I play, although it is my favorite. I also enjoy playing Creative and Survival. I've technically been on this server for over two years, although I have taken some breaks in between. So if that happens again, which it most likely will, I probably haven't left the server for good, in case anyone was wondering that.
    More personally, I am 14 years old and from the Netherlands. I enjoy topics like football and Nintendo the most. I am also a moderator for a content creator named Nathaniel Bandy, who has over 150 thousand subscribers.
    I hope this might've been helpful to you or you've learned a bit about me.

Sincerely,
    Exiav

2. ManbroPlayzGamez

ManbroPlayzGamez Manbro :D

Hey, Exiav! Have a fun time on the server and forums, and welcome!

3. Shpeetato

Shpeetato Cat affectionado, avid stamp collector

Herro there big fallar