New server sale! 40% sale on store! Click here

play.minemensia.com

Click to copy the ip!

Survival spawners /farms

Discussion in 'Survival' started by GIRL_VLINDERTJE_, Feb 12, 2018.

1. GIRL_VLINDERTJE_

GIRL_VLINDERTJE_ Moderator
    Staff Member

I would like to know if you guys agree about it .
    but keep it clean otherwise it removes.

I hear the last time so many things on survival.
    and it differed quite of the opinion.
    Spawners generated a great thing on the server.
    You can buy them and also farming .
    There are mega farms and some are so big they give lag and some players are ban for xray to make xp farms
    they have allot of spawners .

Now maby we have to change something and remove the silk spawners form survival .
    That players have to look for it and claim were he/she fount it .
    and make the home there also {if they not can make warps}

remove some spawners of the shop .

and have some limit for the farms like cactus farms
    maby if you play over 1 month you get 1 warp for payers that not donate its allot the can make shop and get the warp to use .

maby do sell warps in donate shop to .

2. GameCrusher33

GameCrusher33 New Member

My opinion is remove "silk spawner plugin" because hackers can easily find spawners with xray
    and lower spawner price from shop so people can afford.

Thanks

3. GIRL_VLINDERTJE_

Staff Member

oke tx for your opinion

4. ChrisPlayz

ChrisPlayz New Member

it should only only be available for donators like elite and higher

5. Prutteltje

Prutteltje Member

silk spanwers only for donators master and higher

Sniffnl likes this.
  6. SamTron

SamTron New Member

Great idea i would love having old survival back where we find spawner and claim around it make a warp it was best times and we didn't have to camp them grinding all day just to get more money i didn't like the idea of survival based only on grinding for money, back in old survival we used to explore and gather items to keep our shops stocked that was the best back then, wish you the best.

best regards
    -Aprentice

Sniffnl and Lea like this.
  7. Sniffnl

Sniffnl Moderator
    Staff Member

same here aprentice the survival as it is now is dieing annyway all old players quit even i dont play survival since its borred and all you do when your on is griending due to the admin shops. but the jobs is the biggest problem on this

SamTron likes this.
  8. Sniffnl

Sniffnl Moderator
    Staff Member

and also indeed to shop massive xray spawners if silkspawners is added just only donateurs dont know from what rank.

9. GIRL_VLINDERTJE_

Staff Member

Agree with Sam

For me i like to see the old survival to back .look for spawners claim and claim around make some nice builds .

For ranks now silk spawners to , maby 10 % change that you can have it in your high donate rank key reward .

SamTron likes this.
  10. Sniffnl

Sniffnl Moderator
    Staff Member

just no silkspawners and just buyable spawners in shop for massive ammounts of money where you need to work weeks for.

11. Prutteltje

Prutteltje Member

how i see survival

Collecting items and sell them in player shop .. so all sellable items out of the admin shop ...
    Admin shop only buyalble items ..

Admin shop should sell only blocks no mobdrops beacons shulkers elytra etc .. the rare items should not be buyable so they are worth more .. now they are giving them away for free..

Silk spawners only for donators only buyable for high price ..

Getting money from voting and starters money ..
    (no jobs or job earnings lowerd down to almost nothing (its nice to level a job but the money you can get from a job is sooo high ... i get 1 mill in 1 hour with level 140)

Collecting items for your shop is much more fun and its the game to try to get players to your shop to buy your stuff ...
    Now they easy get mobdrops ... with my xp farms i have like 50 Double chest of rottenflesh a day ... same as strings from cavespider farms ...

I love making money dont get me wrong ... But the game is bored in like 3 weeks caus you have made your money .. and you can buy everything from the admin shop or player shops .. so you dont have to collect items yourself .. we spend days in the nether before the reset to get quartz .. now you hit like 2 cave spider and you can buy a stack of quartz blocks from the shop ...

make the nether without a world border just like the end ...

its fun as a titan to spend 4 days flying around the end to find that one elytra ..

the game experience is gone now .. its to easy ...

lets go vanilla .. back to basic ...

(the special enchants like excavation are fun but now easy to get without the xp farms a lot harder )

12. Firehand

Firehand Member

1- Silk spawner... Either you let everyone use it or simply remove it, yea its good idea to put it on ranks only but also you would be forcing freebies to depend on ranked ppl for the biggest part.
    2-Jobs even tho i like getting money they either need a huge rebalance (hunter) or be removed
    3-Money, getting money from admin shop is great right now for a balanced economy but with the first thing adressed in my list well you know, only ranked people could make a true profit from that with mob shop
    4-admin shop as i said is great but i really would recommend taking off the spawner shop since newbies that place a spawner will be stuck with them in there until they get the attention of a ranked
    5-Nether is just fine
    6-custom enchants are great
    7-adding slimefun would reck chaos on pvp and ppl would use it too much and cause problem just as if someone used a hell bunch of hoppers
    8-Freebie warps just nope
    9- Claim obtain is WAY too low i have been logged for huge period of times and voting just to be able to get all the terrain i want
    10- Don't let bounties return
    11-even tho elytra is an endgame item, its not intuitive that you need an elytra to get an elytra from the end

Those are my opinions/comments

13. ManbroPlayzGamez

ManbroPlayzGamez Manbro :D

I agree with @SamTron, Maybe ranks master and up have silk spawners.

14. Lea

Lea The Friendly Pink Creeper!
    Staff Member Admin

Though thats a good idea, i kind of disagree on that , because then the server will become a pay to gain server .

I can understand for fly and other donator perks but something like silk touch should be given to everybody , or not at all . There would be a clear gap in players who are donators , and players who are not if silk touch is for donator only rank.

Yes you can always ask a donator to silk it for you but that brings risks of theft and also donators asking for payments (in game money) to have it done, with again is yet another perk for the donators .

So in short, I dont agree with any silk touch in survival and if it is, that it would be for all and not just donators. But again this is just my opinion ;)

<3 Lea <3

15. jordieio

jordieio Admin
    Staff Member Admin

my opinion is to no silk touch at all or for every one
    over the shop it need to have rare items in it to as donators got fly if its not being added i would recommand to remove fly in the nether and the end as it then is fair for every one to obtain shulkers ect wich then only donators with fly will own as they go insta on a new survival to the end
    but yeh

GameCrusher33 and Lea like this.
  16. GameCrusher33

GameCrusher33 New Member

i am agree with jordieio its unfair for normal people