New server sale! 40% sale on store! Click here

play.minemensia.com

Click to copy the ip!

What went wrong?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LeCC, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeCC

LeCC Daisuki desu

Yes. I'm bringing that topic up again.

Let me first allude to the current issues surrounding this community.

• What happened to the SSL? Renew your certificate please.
    • Where is the functional bans page? All i've seen last few weeks is a broken system, not showing any of the punishments anymore.
    • Where is the staff page? It's hard to know wether a person is staff, or not now. Are there 1, or more owners?
    • What's with the "bugged" playercount on store page? It always gives a higher amount than there actually is.
    • Where is staff anyways? Prison is loaded with hackers, the only one doing actual stuff there so far, is sniffNL. I've literally seen no other staff do anything lately there.
    • What's with the host transfer to Canada a while back? Thanks to that, the majority of players experience much higher ping and more players struggle to play stable, without 'lagbacks' and such.

If you wish to maintain a high player count, please consider fixing these issues as fast as possible.
    If someone would make a graph of playercount from last year to now, halfway through there would be a cliff going lower than the titanic.

Now for the past.

• Why did you sent 'spies' to another Discord server, presumely trying to get people banned? We are aware of what happens.
    • Why did you ban jordieio for NO reason? "Blackmail" is the most absurd thing I've seen. Same for multiple other false bans.
    • What did you do against a past server that used stolen maps from MM? Nothing pretty much.

If you can't handle critism, that's fine. Every human has that. But don't go around banning people to avoid such things to spread, wether they are truths or just rumors. In what way did jordie "blackmail"? He did the most for this community, just to be handled as someone who is the villain of MM. I know of multiple false bans, just because some people can't handle critism without taking 'action'.

There you have it.

Also, don't bother telling me "we are doing this", because you aren't. Things like these aren't the hardest things todo. Get more decent staff, and be around more. If you don't dedicate time to this place, then you aren't fit at all for it. And so far I, and others, can see, it is the case for 99% of staff.
    If this post gets removed, you prove once again how corrupted you are

2. makemp2014

makemp2014 Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Hello,

Well I answer what I can though, so here is my question though:
    This should be renewed though, at least it shouls be fix in the next few weeks though.
    Wel I am aware of this is, but I can't tell if it comeback or noit

Well I am not sure if that come back though, if so then it would be added though in the next few weeks.

Well this should be fixed in the next few weeks.

On this I won't answer, at least not here except the ban from jordieio is more then just blackmail and that is reason enough.

Greetings,

Michiel
    aka makemp2014

3. jordietest

jordietest New Member

On this I won't answer, at least not here except the ban from jordieio is more then just blackmail and that is reason enough.

Greetings,

Michiel
    aka makemp2014[/QUOTE]

hey.

this is the defination of blackmailing wich i did neither one of them

Blackmail is an act, often criminal, involving unjustified threats to make a gain—most commonly money or property—or cause loss to another unless a demand is met. It is coercion involving threats to reveal substantially true or false information about a person to the public, a family member, or associates, or threats of physical harm or criminal prosecution

i didnt give information about anyone i got banned becauce the lack of comunication of your side and from ricktop his side changing things up is easy when you got the more power also its always easy to blame someone els and i dont say i didnt do anything wrong but its absurt to need to talk 4 days to get a anwer that even till now never is given its now 5 months later

4 people like this.
  4. king-arthur

king-arthur New Member

I totally agree with you leCC about the "sending spies stuff".
    Many great people have been banned because of these absurd reasons. The same thing happened to Nemijus.He used to be online almost all the time I (personally) think he was a great staff member until he got fired because someone was spying on him and knew his discord contacts(you can read Nemijus thread).Almost the same thing happened to jordieo. I think this behavior is outrages. Minemensia is slowly losing its old players the players that made MM great! If a staffmember disagrees with something it's almost guaranteed that the person won't last long or they will just send people to spy on them. Many MM players that where big fans of the server left at the end as big haters of the server.

3 people like this.
  5. makemp2014

makemp2014 Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Hello,

Well I agree the communication could be better then though, mostly I didn't had an answer to give because some other dealings that wasn't clear yet though further I do not think this is the right place to discuss thoug. Further your where forcing an owner for an answers and placing some stuff what absolutely not belong on our discord in an effort to blackmailing us of an answer.

Firstly I never sending any spies, so stop accusing until you know about the whole story though.

Greetings,

makemp2014

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2017
  6. ManbroPlayzGamez

ManbroPlayzGamez Manbro :D

I hope the owners know how to fix simple API.
    I really do.

7. zdog101

zdog101 Nemijus

wel kys your useless, jes. we no do anythin an we suk, we ban ppl we dun liek. Jes that's how staf has to be, bai.

3 people like this.
  8. king-arthur

king-arthur New Member

I never accused YOU for sending spies but maybe someone else did it. Or maybe this whole thing is a rumor or it could be true.
    What I have read the last 1-2 months is very interesting I believe like many other players that what Nemijus wrote on forums is true. He also proved a lot of points. But I never accused anyone and I did not say any names.

9. LeCC

LeCC Daisuki desu

It appears problems were and are far from past.

New owners: where is your motivation and knowledge?

You helped ruining this community even more. What happened last few days when the server and site were offline? Where is skyblock/survival/prison right now? Speaking of prison, what is taking you? Release a server which is COMPLETE, and not half-way done filled with errors and mistakes (skyblock shop right after release i.e). If you intend to even raise the playercount (and enjoyability) even a few percentages, finish the entire server, with each and all gamemodes. Take care of the ranks and give those who had a rank before this unannounced reset their ranks back, like you said you would in the removed news article. Take care of good social networking (where is Discord server), and follow your own ❤❤❤❤ing rules (unlike you did a while back)! Next time, announce when and why there is going to be a reset (not 1-2 days in advance, but weeks or even months), so we can prepare on that. Last of all, make all appeals private already, every soul here (not many, but still) can read all unban/unmute appeals, which should not be possible (yet is due bad maintenance of owners). "PROVIDING EXCELLENCE TO THE WIDER COMMUNITY", excellence is missing, "wider" community how? You ❤❤❤❤ed up so bad, 100+ players aren't playing here anymore.

10. pete

pete Owner
    Staff Member Owner Admin

Hi,
    I used to be an owner here a while ago , and i know its going to take a lot of work to get some of the community back as there is a lot to do and it will not happen overnight , but i am here now working hopefully with the help from some older staff to fix some things , makemp2014 is also helping as much as possible.
    So thank you for your patience , we will make some changes and fix some bugs and hopefully start growing again.

11. LeCC

LeCC Daisuki desu

You've returned? I hope you'll be able to get things correct, unlike the other owners.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.