1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I quit survival

Discussion in 'Survival' started by pizzamaxlover, Jul 16, 2017.

1. pizzamaxlover

pizzamaxlover One of the oldest members

As many of you know, I was a regular survival player, spent 10+ hours a day on survival... And with the recent stuff, I lost everything (my base which took weeks to build,my dragon egg, my items, my money, and all that) so I decided it would quit cause #1 Was lied to and told this would be fixed 2# Didn't get an apology 3# They didn't change anything worth coming back for...

2. Synitar

Synitar The Pretender

To be fair to the staff, after the hackers ruined survival there was nothing more they could do other than roll it back to the most recent backup, which unfortunately wasn't all that recent. They probably didn't change that much because they wanted the server online asap.

3. thienbao860

thienbao860 Potion Wizard

Well duh? There's no point sadly when "the most rarest" thing has been taken. Also in prison at least... Sometimes my sentences can't attract any replied to me (like no one cares about me at that time). I read your chat in discord :p