1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Improvements for Survival

Discussion in 'Suggestions & bugs' started by JohnPVPMaster, Jan 8, 2017.

1. JohnPVPMaster

JohnPVPMaster SHUTDOWN

Now, this thing was once big on youtube. It's called the Only-One-Command-Blocks, they add new features like new mobs with spawn rates or item drops, also new items! Maybe there are worldedit books without the plugin, now there are many good things to this, the concept is that the command block creates a slender machine with command blocks in it that operates the new features, so I figured that it would be perfect for survival because of these features:
    1. Nobody has to install or download ANYTHING to make this work.
    2. They add nothing too drastic to the server
    3. They are easy to put in and to use (You get a command block, paste the command in and power the block, you get the idea.)
    4. Many of them are free to use and there are many tutorials about them on youtube, so we can even make our own...? cough I guess. cough
    5. It is a great opportunity for survival, as it adds a challenge with new bosses, dungeons, and mobs!
    Though there are some things that we should watch out for.
    1. Some may contain texture packs.
    2. They may also add a very small amount of lag when you have a good PC. For people with old/bad devices may experience more lag.
    3. There aren't many places to hide the machines, maybe under the spawn?
    4. Making our OWN machines may be hard work and may take non-stop-ingly-long. (1 day or 2 days for a simple machine, it says.)
    5. With a big exposure, the machines can get damaged and they may add a few glitches.
    So yeah, that's my idea, if you want to see which commands I specifically picked out, you can always reply!

2. JohnPVPMaster

JohnPVPMaster SHUTDOWN

Forgot to add to the good-things-list, IT'S VANILLA! Not chocolate though.