1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

INFO July Top Voter Results !!

Discussion in 'News' started by Lea, Aug 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lea

Lea The Friendly Pink Creeper!
    Staff Member Admin

The first Top Voter results are in and,

Congratulations goes too,

@Redstoner_  !!

You have won this months (July) top voter! and will receive 1 x 15 Euro Voucher for our Store page!
    In order to receive your voucher please contact an owner Via private message on the forums (see below) to process your voucher

@jordieio
    @makemp2014
    @a_new_hunter

All names above will be able to send you your prize.

Thank you all for voting for us and don't forget to keep voting for us this August!! As we are still continuing the top voter for this month as well :p

Good luck to all!!

Regards,

MineMensia Staff Team

panosthekiller20 and Sirbalu99 like this.
  2. Minor_Mistakez

Minor_Mistakez New Member

Dear Staff of the MineMensia Server/Website!

I am new to this website and I don't know how to do the simplest thing on here- To make a forum.
    I thought this was the easiest way to contact you so I am going to report my problem in this post/reply.

This is my problem:

On the 26th of August the server was updating and I (I don't know but probably other players too) couldn't join the server.
    I waited a few days to make sure to give you time to fix/update the server and it is back online and ready to go.

Today on the 28th of August I decided to check if the server was back online, it was so I logged on. I mostly play the 'survival' gamemode so I hopped on and spawned at my base, also known as the place I logged off. Now on the 25th of August I was online with my brother playing. I started to work on my shop following a reference of a rainbow kind of wall for the front. I logged off since it was late at night and went to bed. The next morning I woke up and went to log on to minecraft and go on the server. The server was offline at that moment so I left it as it is and decided to give it a try next day. The next day I was very busy so I couldn't log onto the server which leads us to today. Today I hopped on to check up on my stuff I went outside my base and noticed that my wall wasn't loading in so I went forward to make sure it loads in and it doesn't lag later. I noticed something strange. There was a cobblestone staircase. 1st my wall not loading and now a staircase up to the top of the wall. That's strange, only the leaves loaded. now before I want closer to the wall I was that my gate was open so I thought maybe it was my brother. I finally reached the wall. Then it hit me. Someone took every single peace of concrete and stone slab that I had on the wall. I ran back to my base to see a hole in the wall of my house. I didn't have enough claim space to claim everything but thank god my chests were in claimed areas so nothing is missing but yeah I am just saying that my stuff is missing and I am sad about it. And if you are not staff but are reading this, claim everything.

Bye.

3. Sirbalu99

Sirbalu99 Let's Build!

Well the problem that you coldn't connect was maintenance of the server, sometimes there's maintenance. they say it in discord so make sure you enter the discord of MM

4. Lea

Lea The Friendly Pink Creeper!
    Staff Member Admin

I've Replied in DM (Direct mail / message) I shall be closing this thread since its none related In future please use the shout box to ask for advice where to post , Thank you!

:h: Lea :h:

Sirbalu99 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.