1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost all stuff due to lag/ghost blocks

Discussion in 'Ask for help' started by Rex9899/Razeac, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Rex9899/Razeac

Player - Rex9899 (skin is an assassin)
    Server - Survival

So i was clearing/flattening out a desert for KarakiKun
    (i forgot his name. It was someone on the survival server who's name starts with K and ends with Kun)

Him and his friend were new to the server and somewhat witnessed the event. (i forgot his friend's name too. It didn't have any numbers on it that's for sure)

as I was clearing the sand on the right side of their base. I jumped and got stuck on a line of ghost blocks. It was night and I couldn't escape as zombies (mostly husks) slaughtered me and clearlag swooped up all of my stuff. They consisted of
    • A Shulker Box full of sand
    • Around 5-8 stacks of sand
    • A repaired voter's shovel
    • A sharpness 5 Mending Diamond Axe
    • A fortune 1 mending Diamond Pickaxe
    • 2 diamonds
    • And anvil (was retrieved due to zombies being killed after picking it up)
    • Full iron armor (also retrieved)

I never had a sword during the incident and i returned to my death point 2 times before being killed by the husks again. The husks didn't despawn because KurakiKun and his friend were keeping the chunks loaded.

Additional details for further proof of the event and cause Celi( I think it was her ) told me to

Time of event - 1:17 pm(ish) EST
    (Philippines time if I got the timezone wrong)
    Where - Right side of KurakiKun and his friend's base. The far edge of the very flattened land. Sorta near some stone being exposed from the floor

Witneses - KurakiKun and his friend with no numbers in his name

Some of my messages during/after the event:
    -I literally want to cry rn
    - Help my stuff

Kurakikun and his friend both live in a village with a piston door using buttons outside to get in. The door has blue stained glass as well.
    The walls of the village are 1 or 2 blocks high aswell.

2. Rex9899/Razeac

Upon further remembering. I recalled The other guy's name
    His name is Dembe, and from what I know. Most of the village is claimed by him, while KarakiKun is just living with him

3. Rex9899/Razeac

I've got the coordinates now too. It was
    X -13583
    Y 70
    Z 4802

4. Lea

Lea The Friendly Pink Creeper!
    Staff Member Admin

Unfortunately we don't and cannot refund items this way, Ghost blocks are caused from McMMo and can be visible again by right clicking them with the tool you used to destroy them. You could have typed /trapped or even logged out and logged in to see the blocks again in order to destroy them. As for the rest if you were still dead and clear lag came everything would have been deleted. So i'm afraid we don't do any refunds of this manner . I'm sorry for your loss i'm also a victim to Clear lag and even worse, i have /ci  multiple times before due to my permissions and I've had to manually re obtain everything back :( . Sorry!!

:h: Lea :h:

5. a_new_hunter

a_new_hunter Founder & Owner/ Wizard/Developer
    Staff Member Owner

Hello,

Ghost blocks are a MineCraft issue and are fixed in 1.13. We can't do much about them.

Kinds regards,

a_new_hunter

AvocadoPlayz likes this.