1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minemensia Get-Together

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Frogei, Oct 11, 2018 at 21:54.

1. Frogei

Frogei Frog | SubStaff
    Builder

Following my Previous Forum post, I previously mentioned i will be doing an event around the last few days before Minemensia's unfortunate closing.. That is true. 2 days before the server is announced to shut down i will be on, following the day after, and the day after that. The get-to-gether is meant to talk about Minemensia itself, the good/bad experiences (MOSTLY good ;p) and all those who have worked on Minemensia, helped the community, ETC.

I want to thank ALL those who will participate, I will be giving out initial dates and times a week before the scheduled event will happen; I apologize to all those who have spent countless days playing the server, helping the server out, Helping the community out, donators, Builders, Crafters,

Everyone Is within my heart, I want to thank everybody for giving me an experience of a life time on this server, as cheesy as it sounds I will miss this server dearly, and will continue to think about it as my life moves on,

Ribbit, -Frogei

JeanElCrow_ and Sirbalu99 like this.
  2. SenshiSawada

SenshiSawada Member

Waiting that event
    Last event at MM

Sirbalu99 likes this.