1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minemensia....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Frogei, Oct 11, 2018 at 00:26.

1. Frogei

Frogei Frog | SubStaff
    Builder

To all those who have heard the news,
    Minemensia is unfortunately coming to it's end.... We've all had some Great, Good, and to those unfortunate; bad experiences here on the Minemensia Network;

For my 3+ Years starting on Minemensia, I was this random person who paid 25 dollars just to use a keyboard & mouse and stare at a monitor for over an hour, but over time that changed.
    around early 2016/late 2015 I officially joined The Minemensia network, fresh, and out of the gecko..
    I decided to invite my previous Friend over, Manbro. And since then me and Manbro's 4+ Friendship turned into a new one with the help of Minemensia.
    I have since then met SO many new people, friends, and foes, pals and Punishments; However we can all agree that, if you were apart of Minemensia' long thriving community, that it's been a fun run; but unfortunately, everything must come to an end

Since then, it has been 3 years, And for 3 of those months I have had the best experience of being apart of the Staff/Sub-Staff team, and actively joining and working on Projects for Minemensia as a Builder,
    Though; For granted... NONE of my projects have been officially released to the server as of the time of this post, I will not call it a "waste of time" or a "time i will never get back" As for, those are the best times of my life.
    Besides art & Playing With my Friends (Cdunnemt & manbro) Minemensia was my real hobby, as a donor I bought myself, and others ranks, as well as more than 100 dollars spent on random donations,

Most people call it a waste of money, call me a no-life. However it helped the Community in one way or another, and With the more stress being put among the staff team, more staff members and active members of the community becoming inactive, Leaving, and Never coming back, Heck; Even I was almost about to leave... It's with a great heart the stress will be releaved by therefore closing the server: HOWEVER, I cannot say that is the True reason the server is closing, as I am not the one who made the decision, I can say everyone was expecting it to happen, sooner or later...

I can say however that Minemensia was a BIG influence on my life, even if it was a small influence, it impacted my social media dearly, as much as to call me a staff member/sub-staff member of this great community was a great thing to me, as i wanted to help this server out greatly
    Even though my Face & Voice was hidden from the world, and for a long time i didn't know who i was personally, Minemensia helped me get through that by letting me get distracted from the world and just, well build.

I'd like to make a list to ALL of those who have helped me, Been my Pal, and just sat there in a minecraft server either Watching me build, ramble on about a certain topic, or just enjoyed  my company in general.

Manbro_Playz_, Leasco, Emb, Cdunnemt, Citycat, Quickii_, Jordieio, Kaylee, Ray, MuteYourMike, Zack, Pruttelje, Michiel, Sirbalu, Repolian, Puuwntag, SniffNL, LittleCrystal, rancid,AvocadoPlayz,Makemp,Skyler, king_arthur, Sovietkitten,m4, iiBlackness, Michiel, L0lgy,

During the last few hours of Minemensia's hosting, I will be on with a group of friends to celebrate the release of Minemensia, Please join us as we spend the last few days on the server;
    As this will most likely become the LAST post of this account on this forums page
    I want to thank all of you with my dearest heart, and if you were not mentioned, I still think of you; those on the list were the few who came to mind.

And as my LAST message:
    Carry on, Things in life will move on, even if its without a certain something.
    Minemensia will always be remembered, those who try to bring it back should automatically stop, and should let minemensia die off peacefully as we reach the end of the month.
    My Builds, My Friends, My Peers, and my Personality was majorly influenced by minemensia..

And as all frogeis do, they most croak...

-Ribbit: Frogei, 2015-2018. 3+ years, AwesomePlayz100, Manbro_Playz_ & Cdunnemt.
    As the last and final message, (uhh once again?) Thank you, Tears are flooding my eyes, and if this post is cringey. So be it.

#1 Frogei, Oct 11, 2018 at 00:26
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2018 at 20:56
  2. ManbroPlayzGamez

3. Rayo

Rayo White Diamond | Staff Member
    Staff Member Helper

It's been a pleasure knowing you and being along side with you here ;) :h:
    Sweet...

Sirbalu99, thedigger and Frogei like this.
  4. thedigger

thedigger Viking of Bergen

really sad that mm is going to end, its the best server ive ever played in my life and i dont have much memories from here, we all realized that mm is going down on players day by day but staff were doing their best, mc is pretty full of players but maybe they dont like the way of mm and prefer some other ways of survival.

5. hamma

hamma The LoneLy Fighter

Minemensia Are a familly also i'm really happy because i knew it and play it i know that i saw you in the last few days but i learned from you alot and i'm glad to meet and i want to thank all minemensia staff-team/sub-staff for their effort .
    #Minemensia_always_in_our_hearts

Frogei, Sirbalu99 and makemp2014 like this.
  6. Frogei

Frogei Frog | SubStaff
    Builder

Sirbalu99 likes this.
  7. SenshiSawada

SenshiSawada Member

When MM was down due to problems I wasn't playing Minecraft anymore cz I tried to search for another server to play but didn't find that good players and staff as Minemensia
    Here everyone is helping the another ,good contact , more respect even no ignorance from other players as the other servers

Sirbalu99 likes this.