1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plz help My cows disappear

Discussion in 'Ask for help' started by Redstoner_, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Redstoner_

Redstoner_ New Member

I built semi auto cow farm.. Placed 4-5 cows in 1 block... it was going nice but after nearly a day THEY DISAPPEARED.. I got the cows in there by using the spawn eggs and now i wasted the stuff.. Please Help.. Can i build this farm on this server or not ??? coz maybe cows disappear again in future and i will waste more of spawn eggs .. Please answer soon ..

2. Sirbalu99

Sirbalu99 Let's Build!

about if you can make the farm i can't know if i don't see it, but about that the cows disappeared is really extrange, or someone trusted in your claim killed them or the cows got stacked to a cow that was near because of the mob stacker plugin, if isn't anything of that i don't know what it can be, but anyway i suggest you put your cow farm away from any zone that can be near cows for example underground and then spawn the cows again

3. Sniffnl

Sniffnl Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

you should be able to store up to 15/20 cows in a 15x15x15 area so if they are removed i will say check your claim/trustlist

4. Lea

Lea The Friendly Pink Creeper!
    Staff Member Admin

Its either that or somebody you are playing with is killing your cows. I would look at your trust list or who is near you.. Make sure they are none accessible to other people outside of your claim or they can kill them . I explained this to you earlier sorry to hear it happen again, but you must protect the area